Monday, February 24, 2014

London for gardeners (in February)- by Bridget Huzar Garden Designs

February is not the best time to visit London for it's gardens. I really need to go back during the growing season to enjoy the breathtaking landscapes! Until then, I have some pics of a great little garden museum and a few shots of garden structure and hardscapes...enjoy!!!


Lovely hanging flowers inside the museum



 ...because really what else is there?


Outside the museum


The museum is a restored church

I bet this is beautiful when the vine is in all of it's glory!

A great brick wall in Hamstead

Kensington Palace grounds


Kensington tidy gardens


Once again, I'm sure this is breathtaking in summer!


Nice wall, gate and structure to this royal garden


Liberty of London!!

Yes please I will take it all!!
-Bridget Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment